Warung Bebas

Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day beauties! I just wanted to do a quick post to spread a little love and show my outfit of the day.  We've been blessed with another beautiful day!










Top: TJ Maxx/ Blazer & Jeans: Forever21 (similar blazer/similar)/ Shoes: Prabal Gurung For Target/ Necklace: H&M 


I am going to dinner tonight with two of my friends and wanted something cute and casual.  I have been dying to wear these shoes from Prabal Gurung's collection with Target.  They're amazing!  I quickly put this look together and love how it turned out with the pink top and white blazer.  I think it's a perfect Valentine's Day outfit for a fun girls night out! The shoes really pop and make a statement with this outfit.  I can't wait to bring these babies with me to Miami! I've actually been wearing this all day as I have been doing my Valentine's Day errands, picking up flowers and candy for my family.  I also of course went to visit my dad at the cemetery and bring him roses like I always do since he passed.  I hope that all of you enjoy this day with your loved ones!


<3


Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube 


0 comments em “Happy Valentine's Day!”

Post a Comment

 

Fashions All My Love Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger