Warung Bebas

Saturday 9 February 2013

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

We had a snow storm last night so I decided to take advantage of the pretty scenery that it left behind.  I know I am probably crazy for taking pics outside like this, but I have always wanted to shoot in the snow.  I swear the things I do for my blog! I only got a few but these will do :)






Coat, Shirt & Hat: H&M/ Leggings: Gifted/ Cardigan: C/O FurorModa/ Boots & Scarf: Forever21


I layered up as much as possible with a graphic top, long cardigan, coat, scarf, hat & boots. The only thing missing are my gloves which I lost somewhere recently :(  Time for new ones!  I swear I aways lose them. This coat is one of my favorites because it's the perfect length for winter and there's plenty of room to layer. My mom got me these leggings and they are lined with fleece material so they are actually thick and super warm for weather like this. 
 I was just going for a casual outfit but made it a little edgy with these studded boots that I got awhile back from Forever21.  I only wore them once and I have been contemplating on selling them.  I wouldn't normally walk around on snow covered streets & sidewalks with heels because with my luck I would fall and bust my you know what lol so I did it for the pics only.  Typically I would wear flat boots and bring my heels along with me wherever I go. I got this hat awhile back too and thought it would be a great way to keep my head covered and still look cute!


I really just wanted to do this post to show the pretty snow and that even in weather like this you can still look stylish! I hope you're having a lovely Saturday and don't forget to keep voting! Stay warm east coasters! 

XOXO











0 comments em “Walking In A Winter Wonderland ”

Post a Comment

 

Fashions All My Love Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger